Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coming Home...

As Moby would say...
"People may all come together, People they fall apart, No one can stop us now, cause we are all made of Stars..Slowly rebuilding, I feel it in me, Growing in numbers, Growing in peace..."

A New Life
~Trinity~
Coming Home." This is a term that means something differently to all of us. In its loosest sense it may be that you are just "Comin home from the store." Some may feel very passionate about coming home, as if it is their most prized possession. It may be where their heart lies.  Others may see it as a place of Rest, a Religious belief for a loved one that has passed. Regardless of what is means to us all, Home is comfort when we need it. Sometimes "home" calls you. It is deep within you and truly hard to ignore. Family..oh this word is essential in "Coming Home." Understanding my roots has been very defining in my journey to achieving optimal health. The richest feeling I have had being home, has been seeing the young people growing in numbers. All of the new children we have to see grow is blissful. Being a part of their life is my responsibility in helping them experience their roots...
Listen, to comprehend your existence and nature, you kinda have to dig deep into your roots! Coming home to me was a pure moment. I mean this in the sense that is was desirable, a matter of the heart. I know for certain that my decisions are not clear to people, that I am misunderstood by many. Clearly, voices of reason do not always play a role when it comes to "matters of the heart."


Somewhere so deep within myself I feel compelled to reach to a distance as far as the stars to seek a greater life for my daughter and myself. I know that having impeccable health, incredible sacrifice, a deep respect for the Earth, peaceful relations with my Family and genuine Friendships is the only way of Life for me. I, like a wolf in a trap will sever my limb to set myself free of pain. Unfortunately the feelings of others have been hurt in midst of my transition, but it is clear to me now that is is very hard to always do the right thing when you are in pain and can only focus on setting yourself free. Severing a limb is beyond painful and it takes time to heal. You may lose a lot of blood and you are left to walk around disfigured. It is evident what you did, but eventually you must hold your head high and know that you made the right decision. This is exactly how I felt with my daughter being sick. All of my life decisions and mistakes have always been with good intention. I am not sure if this analogy makes sense to you who are reading, but hopefully to the ones I have hurt, it will. Going in to detail of this exhausting move is not parallel for discussion. I know that the hardest things in life are sometimes best left in silence, because they are significant in your success. My daughter has amazing redeeming qualities and I learn from her daily. She is like a wise old owl. "A wise old owl lived in an oak, The more she saw the less she spoke, The less she spoke the more she heard."  She has the ability to see things for what they are. Taylor is my home, my heart lies with her..

My Family has suffered a great loss recently. A very insoluble loss. It is an amazing feat to keep Balance in troubled waters. How ever you gain strength to see through such times spiritually, keeping that personal strength with you is essential. I see this beautiful life lost for unforgivable reasons and just feel lamented.

I have witnessed surmountable strength this week. It is so hard to wrap yourself around how people gather this ability. In matters as deeply painful as this I know it comes from their personal spiritual strength. A very definitive message was given to us this week, "Live Each Day As If It Were The Last." My words cannot justify my sorrow for my Aunt and Uncles loss. There are not enough tears to fall when a child is lost. My heart and energy will be with them daily and this is the only way I can find balance in this... 
Edited 7-16-2012 (Cpl. Frank Gross, was killed in action 1 year ago today. My little cousin you are thought of daily. Taylor and I embrace your courage and strength and wish your spirit to be close with Mom and Dad. A year has passed. I have seen your parents become this beautiful force, survivals greatest representatives. The love they have for you has bestoyed an incredible impact on your community, your friends and your family. For those of you reading this today, I am firmly against the war and firmly against the brutality that invade the families of many on all ends. The suffering that has occurred is going to cripple the energy force that binds us as human beings. I do not hate the men that constructed that roadside bomb that killed my cousin,  but I fear that their decision to purposely walk through that process will only create due harm upon themselves. A piece of my families paradise has been set on fire. The only thing left is to wake up each day and make the right decisions for all of the wrong. Love you Frank.


 "Slowly rebuilding, I feel it in me, Growing in numbers, Growing in Peace.." The nature of healing is time. We must grow in someway everyday. Seeing yourself for what you truly are is the greatest start. Rebuilding is redemption. What ever your message may be, make it Positive and Peaceful. If you are trapped, look at yourself and say, "Do I have the strength to set myself free?" Live today as if it were your last....and find your way home.

"You better get yourself together"...cause "We all shine on, Like the moon and the stars and the sun, We'll all shine on.."
"Everyone, c'mon!!!" The Beatles

Namaste~










1 comment:

  1. Amidst the trials and tribulations of life , there is one word which allows me to come back to center "home" its where everything began and where everything will end. Its a feeling only each of us can understand , the words that define it, might never do it justice to the next , cause its not that simple.

    You are brave and selfless , your wisdom and experiences will help more of us understand what matters most to us. Thank you for letting me understand you and Taylor a little better : )

    M

    ReplyDelete