As I close my eyes and imagine a different day I am gifted with warmth of my present day. The sun stretching through the clouds, piercing through buildings to reach my sight. "Look Taylor, do you see?" The rays of the sun, the still softness of the clouds, the amber's reflecting off the brick are all taking part in a moment of bliss...
What is it that heals us? How do we become so sick? My Blog has been MIA for a very long time due to the research and life experience needed to really answer these questions. I have a genuine respect to the reader, to produce very real thoughts and facts, in an unseen audience consciously with love and gratitude. I cannot look out into the crowd and see your faces, expressions, happiness, confusion. I am sending this blog off today, written months ago because I feel it's relevance. Today's post will be followed by many more nurturing insights from our experience. My life with Taylor has taught me to fill myself and others with the emotion of love. Growing successfully internally is my present intention and sharing it with you. Blessings~
Living among judgement and fear crippled my ability to heal, to love with trust and compassion. It took me to a place built with walls, obstructing my spirit to breath, to speak. This bow of judgement that had wrapped around me was so tight that like a delicate chain around my neck when knotted was nearly impossible to untangle. What should I do? Did I wrap this bow around myself or did others do this for me?
Why do we judge? It is clear that through history judgement is hurtful. It is hurtful to give and receive. Why do we make others feel this pain, question themselves, speak behind their back without value? I am certain that it is easy to rationalize why these thoughts impede our minds and then bumptiously enter out into the universe. My opinion is that the danger embarking us will be much greater, and that we will not be able to rationalize and comprehend what we have done.
Do you believe that the sweet sensibility that lives within us could rise? That with time we could put judgement to rest. Are you currently judging my grammar and writing skills? Is it a test that I have given you or am I simply a poor writer to you? Will you receive my message or will you scoff in a snarky desire to disagree? The courtesy that we are given in life to roam, to breath, to procreate, to evolve on our own standards, "unnaturally" is something to contemplate. Are these blessings? If you believe we are evolving naturally at this state, please think. Think of the possibilities of the future at hand. We were given the gift to love, correct? What makes us feed into the opposite, hate?
The human-race over consumes, burns energy, follows along, over indulges in really harmful things, compromises it's integrity and laughs at the thought of its destruction. The practice of law of attraction is crippling us because we are unaware of how harmful our thoughts are individually. My thoughts become my reality. Therefore, I think sweetly.
When I speak of nutrition, open up to people that I am a vegan, outwardly insert facts into ruminating minds, still I see defensive judgement. My knowledge of food and medicine did not happen over night. I have been guilty of aiding and abetting dis-ease for years. Allowing unruly misconduct to happen to my child in the industry of medicine. I have locked this criminal up and have answers as to how to remain free from these crimes. I often hear people say, "here comes the soapbox." The spirit and courage that one may have to express themselves is not necessarily a soapbox.
If I were to say to you, "I am a Pulitzer & Nobel prized scientist that has traveled the world and found the "fountain of youth."" Would you listen? If I said, "My findings show, eating rich in mineral foods, water, rest, being kind to yourself and your fellow person, keeping good thoughts is the answer!!!!" Would you laugh? (Ha, ha, ha it is not shiny no? It is not a fountain no? I cannot take it in a pill form no?)
Hypothetically of course, how much longer do you think your body will allow you to continue this abuse? How much longer do you believe your child's body will withstand the path that you provide? As my own child continues to reclaim her life, I remember that the judgement of others does not matter. . .I am free.
My spirit is so high among the worst of conflict. The sound of my daughters voice asking me so kindly to sit next to her and meditate was a sign of hope. The solid rock beneath us holding our posture was perfect to the sound and vibration of the gushing waterfall beside us. The rays of the sun once again peeking through to witness her strength and encourage her with warmth, she listens. I sit beside her giving thanks to the blessings of people that have touched her life and given her hope in a sacred circle of love that she will keep in her heart space for eternity.
Taylor is a 16 year old girl. A teenager who is striving to be conscious and aware. A vegan-with raw hopes, facing her junior year in high school, whose life experience would cripple a team of Spartan men, yet she smiles. Wanting so desperately to have a chemically balanced mind in a compromised body. How is it possible for a teenage girl to not feel emotionally imbalanced when dealt this deck. Love makes this possible. Community makes this possible. Shifts of Joy and a friend reaching out makes this possible. What is normal really and how harmful can you be with words around your opinion of "normal?"
My greatest insight to share is that when you decide to have a relationship with yourself, you will realize that listening to your new partner, "your body,' completely listening, you will be guided to a higher purpose within yourself. Living in bliss and joy, expressing gratitude, that in itself will make every cell in your body glow and dance around. This is even capable in a judgement filled, angry situation. I know, I practice this everyday. Your joy, can and will change the situation even secretly without any words..
My thoughts now are going to become reality. As I sit here, I am thinking of sending this blog out and then dancing with Taylor in the living-room to the song Breathe, by Telepopmusik. Movement creates sorriso's!
I will be sharing our recipes for happiness soon!
Blessings always, always, always...
Regina


Love seeing this ! You are so gifted and understand the gift of life we have been given !
ReplyDeleteLove to you xo
Mark