Capple House is a place for my daughter and I to ramble on about our experiences on healing ourselves naturally! My tenacious daughter has been ill for a greater part of her life. A series of events, years of heavy medication and not enough quality time with very pharmaceutically driven doctors has prevailed multiple times, leaving her with yet another chronic illness. My research has been going on for years, searching for the right answer, attempting to discover the missing piece. Honestly, it has taken a very long time to get to this point. Many mistakes, catastrophic dissappointments and endless amounts of love.
I am before anything a Mother. Truly, a distinctly elegant effort that fortifies my daily existence. Allowing myself to not be socially pragmatic in the medical world has relieved me from the doom that resided within me for so many years.The agonizing thoughts that streamed through my restless mind, aged me and tethered my spirit. Every ruminating thought revolved around Medication. What will this do to her in the future? How will she metabolize this? Can I handle 35 mixed side effects? What if? What IF?!! Petrified Mom is not something they teach you in high school. In-fact, I gathered no education on parenting, nor did anything I absorb in school prepare me for the reality of life. Petrified Mom & Willful Mom needed to do something.
We are no longer vulnerable. We are no longer encased by the walls of the hospital, the taxing medication that was killing the very natural healers within her. We are on a journey to self healing. I have resigned my position from "Petrified World." Who wants to live and work there? I am loving the very essence of what is provided by Mother Earth. Thus far you will see that by us basically, GIVING our BODIES back their RIGHTS, we are becoming free. Free from disease, free from that casting cloud that hung over us, and most importantly free from future disease. Listen folks, I just want my kid to be ALIVE! It is simple:
Care more about your body, care deeply for yourself. When your body calls your name in the morning for attendance, raise your hand man and say here!!! If you put waste into your body, you seperate you from you?? Strange concept to me that we all know this and are just okay with it? This all sounds kinda preachy, but that is what Capple House is all about, freedom to suggest a supreme life.
If you have children, a family member, friend or yourself with illness, please feel free to open up to Capple House. Self healing takes a community. Do not let that "SELF" word freak you out. Nothing in life needs to be done by yourself.
Capple House will be talking daily about collective experience on the healing garden. Recipes, household products, juicing, Raw versus Cooked, (rawesome debate) and of course herbs and viti's!! I will share our family values, books to read, Yoga tips from the heart and powerful, yet delicately simple ways to find peace within.
Thanks for being apart of Capple House.
Namaste~
No comments:
Post a Comment