Have you ever simply wished you could get a "re-do" for your day?
Have you ever simply wished you had handled a situation differently?
Have you ever simply wished to have a simple message to people, yet profound?
Have you ever simply wished to see your friends and family healthy?
Have you ever simply wished to be taken seriously?
Have you ever simply wished to be deeply supported?
Have you ever simply wished to have help?
I simply wish for all of those things and more. It is okay to say it out loud, to express how you feel. It is also good to cry. If you want to be in a better state of mind, if you want to know your facts, if you want to be heard correctly, if you want to see the truth, if you want to simply wish...Start somewhere, do your research and care deeply for what you know you need and want.. I know my facts and care deeply about everyone around me. Learning to help people when they WANT help is something I must learn to understand. I am very concerned all the time for everyone around me and want desperately to help, but I have to understand that my help is not always wanted. Today, I simply wish that I can help change one person's life. .
Namaste~
No comments:
Post a Comment